Lady ‘Bos

Max Hand, Staff Writer

Monday April 19th the girls soccer team celebrated their seniors with a halftime senior ceremony that included five seniors and their families. This  group of senior girls has four college commits between them.

Madison Hand will be attending and playing soccer for Regis University starting in August. Madi is hoping to study something in medicine. She is one of two freshman who have signed to play for Regis. “Rocky has prepared me 100%due to the fact I’ve taken countless AP classes.”

Regan Ostler is another senior who will be leaving next year to play soccer in North Dakota University. She is most looking forward to the college experience in North Dakota because soccer is their main sports entertainment. “Rocky has prepared me and gotten me ready to work hard next year.”  

“Lean Bean Fighting Machine” or Mikayla Eccher will be attending Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction starting in late August. She will be an addition to their soccer program as well as their student body. She feels confident in her ability next year due to the way she has been prepared athletically and academically. She will be studying exercise science or viticulture(wine making).

“Our game against Legacy we finally started to connect and started to play as a team” was a quote from our senior Alyssa Blomberg. Next year she will be attending Colorado Mesa University studying business. She is confident going to college knowing that Rocky prepared her for the next four years of her education.

Come out and support not just this amazing group of girl but the entire girls soccer team on Wednesday May 15 in their third round of playoffs at French Field against Rock Canyon at 6:00 pm!

This group of seniors has been the most unified, most humbled, hardest working group of seniors I’ve had in ten years.”

— Ron Clark