Lynch Productions

Macie+Lynch%27s+Busy+Bead+bracelets.+
Macie Lynch's Busy Bead bracelets.

Macie Lynch's Busy Bead bracelets.

Macie Lynch

Macie Lynch

Macie Lynch's Busy Bead bracelets.

Max Hand, Staff Writer

Macie Lynch is a sophomore at Rocky with a hobby that has now turned into a business called Busy Beads. About a year and a half ago she and her mom started making bracelets out of string, beads, and a signature charm.

People started noticing the bracelets and asking where they could purchase them. Macie and her mom are now making around 30 bracelets a week and selling them for $15 each. “Most of my customers are friends, and word of mouth, but my mom helps promote our bracelets at work.” Macie said there is no way she could do this without her mom.

The Lynchs buy most of their product from stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or even The Dollar Store and it takes up to 15 minutes to make each bracelet.

What makes the Lynch family business different is they put aside 20% of their earnings to give to the youth ministry of Immanuel Community Church. Their donation is used for children’s snacks and activities, including field trips and supplies.  

This is still a relevantly new business for Macie and she is just learning how everything works. She promotes herself on Instagram and if you’re interested, give her a follow @BusybeadsbyMacie and purchase your first bracelet.

Macie is not just a creator. In addition to her entrepreneurship, she is also involved in an internship at HP right now, trying to set herself up for success after graduation. She is also hoping to expand her business and keep it going by herself throughout college.

Busy Beads logo.