Mrs.+Wagner

Mrs. Wagner

Student services has a new face, counselor Brooke Wagner. Wagner is a new counselor for 10th,11th, and 12th graders.

Twenty years ago, a counselor made a huge impact on Wagner and inspired her to become a counselor by being a very positive influence in her life and helped making her high school experience better. She stayed active and involved by participating in sports and taking advantage of the opportunities she had.  Wagner started counseling at Loveland High School in 2005 and in 2009 started working in Poudre School District.

“I love Rocky, it’s such an amazing community and the staff and students are amazing,”

— Brooke Wagner

said Wagner.

Besides counseling, Wagner’s family is her whole world. She has been married to her husband for seven years. They have a six-year-old and three-year-old daughter.

At Rocky, Wagner hopes to impact the lives of students in a positive way, whether it be one or hundreds of students. “It’s really important that students have someone,” she said. Wagner stressed the fact that she wants to make a difference and make students lives better, whether that’s through just being someone who is there for them or helping with college applications.

Wagner is looking forward to what the rest of the school year will bring, she is excited and proud to be a part of the Lobo family.

The Highlighter • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Highlighter Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *