Payton Perkins

Payton Perkins, Editor

Payton is a senior at Rocky Mountain High School. They've been on the newspaper staff for 3 years. After high school, Payton wants to work as an investigative journalist. They love drawing, writing, and researching incredibly niche topics for stories.

All content by Payton Perkins
The sophomore and freshman classes at the first assembly of the year. These two classes have brought Rockys student population nearly to its cap, and the halls are feeling the effects.

Is Rocky Overcrowded?

Payton Perkins, Editor
September 18, 2019
My picture (top) is of the London bridge at sunset. The colors in the right portion of the sky look oversaturated. My mothers picture (bottom) is of Big Ben and Westminister Abbey.

How to Avoid Tourist Scams

Payton Perkins, Staff Writer
April 1, 2019
The lack of cell reception frustrates students who need phones for schoolwork or just for leisure.

Rocky’s WiFi

Payton Perkins, Staff Writer
March 26, 2019
The participants of the improv show range from seasoned actors to first time performers.

Improv Show

Payton Perkins, Staff Writer
February 15, 2019
Unlike high school students, college students dont get as much education and support regarding things like healthy diets.

CSU Student Food Insecurity

Payton Perkins, Staff Writer
February 13, 2019
A Canadian goose, who seemed pretty real.

Are Birds Real?

Payton Perkins, Staff Writer
February 5, 2019
Junior Jaidon Lovato poses with his purple hall pass from Sawatch; hall passes are color coordinated to correspond to each section of the building.

The New Hall Passes

Payton Perkins, Staff Writer
January 14, 2019
One of the many entertaining performances at Mr. RMHS

[Photo] Mr. RMHS

Madisyn Seidel, Staff Writer
April 3, 2018
Load More Stories

Comments (0)

All The Highlighter Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest
Activate Search
Payton Perkins