The Highlights of Wish Week

Rocky’s first Make a Wish partnership was in 2022 and Rocky students raised $22,000 to send Desmond and his family to Hawaii. This year Rocky came out for Emmalese Schultz and her wish to meet Ariana Grande raising nearly $15,000. The week was marked with spirit and fun, culminating in the Winter Dance on Saturday, February 18.

Peers delivered valentines dressed for Tuesday’s spirit day, “Pink Out for Ariana Gran-Day.”
Ms. Ottoman-Freeman and Abby McDonald dress up for Wednesday’s “The Outsiders” greasers vs. Soc theme spirit day.
Students Hennie Wu and Ireland Nickel sell wish week shirts for Stuco at the rocks. This was a fundraiser for the week. Shirts were created by students at Rocky and proceeds were donated to Make A Wish.
Emmalese Schultz,  who Rocky is sponsoring to grant her wish, performs the Ariana Grande song “Sometimes” at the assembly.
The RMHS varsity cheer team performs during the Wish Week assembly.
Special guests the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders visit Rocky during the assembly as a special surprise for Emmalese because of her love for the Broncos and cheerleading.
Brooklyn Wheeler, Miles Hall, and Jett Neilson show up at the end of the Winter Dance, held at the end of Wish Week.
The junior class at the assembly on Friday.
Kaycee Larson, 9, and friends play games at the Winter Dance. Games were set up in the Lobo Hallway for students to have fun.
The school resource officer Sarah Klich performs an Ariana Grande song at the assembly. Klich started out lip-syncing and then actually sang the song without the music.
Bianca Marie, Nuria Veega, Maria Ollila, Hope Harris, Jacopo Bianchin, Sara Cicerii, Betina Averbunch, Charlotte Guizard , Katrina Ohlsson at the Winter Dance.
Sophia Imark and her date Diego and Kat Colson and Daniel Carta pose dressed in theme. The theme of the dance was bikers and surfers.
Charlotte Hirn, Avery Schultz, Hannah Barquero attend the dance.